View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 01:14 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Simple Guide 12/11 Android on SD card! FLASH 11, 4 Steps, TP2 DL lnks (FRX07.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinomon1 View Post
Thanks arrrghhh for all your work. Is Android Market Place only place to DL apps? If via other sites I found, how do I install it on to the phone?
Is there a MS Outlook sync app, like the one in WM?

Also, I DL'ed few apps from market place, how do I change the settings (i.e. Sense widget, etc)?
Yeesh.

You can download apps wherever you want. Please read the FAQ, it mentions many ways to install apps (thru the AndroidApps folder, adb install, or thru a file explorer app like Astro).

Accounts & Sync...? Not sure what you mean. That's what I use, syncs to my gmail account beautifully. It'll work for Exchange accounts too.

Settings are always in the app itself. Usually you hit the "menu" (win key) button while in the app.

Last edited by arrrghhh; 01-02-2012 at 01:17 PM.