View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 01:09 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] XDAndroid GBX0B 2.3.7 Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinomon1 View Post
When will this be officially released? Thanks to all the great work guys! Happy New Year!!
When it's ready, as always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sc/ant864 View Post
Dude you know fully well my laptop is shitted out right now and trying to get my wife's to use is like prying a ribeye from a pitbull. I would already have this build up and testing if I had the ability to....I'm not being lazy, I have no means.
Sent from my ppcT7380 Ti/FRX06-07 via PPCG app
So your wife has a laptop that you can't borrow for 20 mins... OK?

I've never had the problem you talked about with FRX07.1, but I don't think I've had any hour long+ phone calls either... At least not in a very long time. I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just saying if you want to know if this issue is not present for you, find out for yourself . I can say I've had about 10 minute calls without issue, but unless it's a conference call (which I usually do on gtalk) I really never am on calls longer than 10 minutes. Sorry... I guess I could call myself on gtalk and just leave the call up, lol.