View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 02:47 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Simple Guide 12/11 Android on SD card! FLASH 11, 4 Steps, TP2 DL lnks (FRX07.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinomon1 View Post
Thanks! When I connect this via USB, my laptop doesn't reconize it, any suggestion?

Also, any solution to static noise on all calls, I always have to turn on/off "Speaker" to get the noise out.

I updated rootfs and kernal, how do I make sure it's updated correctly?
The new acoustic test build fixes the static on calls. Otherwise the only "fix" is flipping the speakerphone on/off...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/android-tp...3-7-build.html

USB should work, look for a program called "Droid Explorer".

Kernel's easy to verify if updated, look in Settings -> About Phone. rootfs is more esoteric, unfortunately there isn't a simple way to verify - but you shouldn't have multiple rootfses in your folder anyways, so make sure to always remove the old and rename the new to rootfs.img!

Assuming you remove the old, there's really no question if you replaced it or not .