View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 03:13 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: [How To] Jailbreak Your iPhone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
Oh, I agree 100% that is is a big deal for them. Unfortunately it looks like it could still be quite awhile before all of the new iPhone 4S users, many of whom joined the Apple ranks because of the addition of the Sprint and Verizon networks, which is frustrating for many of them.

I personally don't even have a 4S yet, and won't until someone in my company needs a new phone so that I can get it and hand down my iPhone 4 to them.
I'm about to buy a 4S, surprisingly the resale is a lot lower than I'd expected, I can get them locally from $400-$450 for mint, so I'll probably get one and wait for an unlock or something.

The 4S jailbreak/unlock should be out VERY soon. Musclenerd has been talking about how close they are since they dumped the baseband, they just need to get a good, stable A5 jailbreak and stabilize the baseband exploit, I wouldn't be surprised to see an untethered jailbreak/unlock in less than a month.