View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 05:12 PM
Sc/ant864
Regular 'Geeker

Sc/ant864 is keeping up the good workSc/ant864 is keeping up the good workSc/ant864 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinomon1 View Post
Thanks SC/Ant, that was very helpful for some1 like me.

Please ignore my dump questions, is this VERY slower than normal Android, because sometimes it takes a while to open each apps.. Should I wipe everything from my SD card and start over?

Where can I get more Themes/bg like some people on this forum has?

The last time I installed this Android on TP2 was in Sept, to update to newer version, do I have to start over? Thanks a bunch again.
I would try updating first, rootfs, kernal, etc. These can be found in incremental updates in the first post of this thread. If that doesn't help rename your data.img and see if that fixes it, per arrrghhh renaming data.img forces a new data.img to be made automatically.

There are Backgrounds in the app drawer or you can use any cam pic or pic from the web.

When I went from FRX06 to 07 I downloaded all files from the zip then deleted the new data.img and replaced it with my old data.img. I also replaced the rootfs.img with the latest per arrrghhh's suggestion after certain apps wouldn't work.

If you decide to reinstall everything back up all your stuff first with Titanium backup.
Sent from my ppcT7380 Ti/FRX06-07 via PPCG app

GBX0C buttery goodness with 3.3.8 kernel sprinkled on top.
Looking for another cool mobile forum? Don't join Howard Forums because they sick a duck.