View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 11:17 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: URGENT PLEASE -Phone comparison

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
I know the battery cover is different,radios are different. Any Tmo SIM should work and you'll see speeds between 10x and 100x the 156kbps that ur experiencing now and that's just 3G. U can give it a shot but u'll be much better off getting an HD2. I saw quite a few as low as $125.
EDIT: one last thing, the T-mobile variant is just called the TP2 the at&t variant is called the tilt2, if it's the tilt2 then u will not get 3G unless ur in one of the areas where Tmo is rolling out HSPA(+) on the PCS (1900MHZ)band.
#firstnewthreadinweeks
thanks @eric12341 and yeah this forum has been DEAD . and sorry 125 is above my budget of 50 bucks xP i found a bunch of Touch Pro 2 for t-mobile on ebay under that budget . ( i even started cooking a rom xP ) and according to the specs of the TP2 on tmo . it has the same frequencies that my sprint TP2 does . why cant i use 3g on GSM networks here ? or is it because the sprint TP2 doesnt support the wcdma ?
This post has been thanked 1 times.