View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 08:04 PM
aedon
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-touch View Post
Hi, excuse the novice. I have actually been trying to get the original file to work, but have not been able to. Now I'm trying yours!!

When I tyr to boot in "recovery mode" I get a screen with a red diamond with a red exclamation point inside, and the system freezes. I don't believe I have done anything to "root" my phone and perhaps that is the issue.

Is there a easy way to root the phone?

Thanks!
Well yes and no. You have 1.50.. so your going to have to gp threw a few extra steps to get it done. There are countless threads about rooting over on xda tho.

Remember the PG86 method I taught you?
Try that again with the teamwin recovery project.

Go to Google and look up "twrp v1.0"
If it let's you install it then your good to go other wise look in the fourm stickies for how to root

Sent from my PG86100 on the PPCGeeks App

Last edited by aedon; 12-27-2011 at 10:34 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.