View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 05:22 PM
[ACL]
VIP Member
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbellot View Post
Correct.

You need three files from the FRX7.1 rootfs.img, all three are located in /init.etc/keymaps/rhod400

Move the files to:

/sysem/usr/keychars
microp-keypad.kcm.bin
qwerty.kl

/sysem/usr/keylayout
microp-keypad.kl

I don't actually know that you need them all, but I grabbed them just in case.

You have to be sure to chmod/chown the files once they are in the proper directory.

If argh/ACL don't mind I can post a zip with the three files so you don't have to dig them out of the image file.
Yeah sure, post it up. If everyone feels we should go that route, we might as well make that the default. ?? ill leave that up to yall. Or we could just make a downloadable update to patch up the keys so it can be applied by recovery for the user.