View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 05:16 PM
2 Bunny
Banned User
Threadstarter

2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to 2 Bunny Send a message via Skype™ to 2 Bunny
Thumbs up MENTION Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sc/ant864 View Post
Bunny go to HoFo and ask Jeff to reinstate your old account as they allow esn discussion now. Ppcg will hopefully never allow such things to be discussed.
To be honest, I've already tried that. Not to mention that that site is really full of morons and I'd rather not be a part of it.

Oh and just for the record, you brought up ESN cloning not me. However, if you know of any good instructions on programming/settings for VM on the Epic or Samsung devices in general (or even universal instructions), that would be fantastic.

Thank you for your inquiries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
@2 Bunny there are no such thing as an unlimited prepay plan, they are all limited in some way whether it be by throttling or a complete shut off of data for the remainder of the cycle.
Virgin Mobile has a $35 unlimited plan right now, but I'm not restricted to prepay. Sprint has a good $30 endless data/messaging plus 300 minutes plan going, but they won't activate new accounts with it - only old ones.

Thanks for the mention.

- 2B