View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 06:51 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Hmm... The iPhone or the Samsung Galaxy S?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeb View Post
personally I like hardware better than software since software can be changed/customized easier than hardware on phone... and android has better hardware (except for battery life)

Well that's my basic train of thought, since I see no difference between iOS and Android, to me it's the same as coke vs pepsi and they taste the same to me
I what way does android have better hardware?

The iPhone 4s outbenches every android device except a couple of categories on the Galaxy Nexus.

The iPhone 4s has a better camera than any Android device ever made, it has a a better screen resolution than almost any android device. What hardware are you referring to exactly that Android has that's better than the iPhone?