View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 03:18 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07.1 - Maintenance Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
There is Gingerbread for HARET on TP2. I'm simply not aware, if that is the case.

Why is a good challenge. My bluetooth device and 3.5 mm audio jack do not work on GB for NAND and they do for FroYo HARET. This is the biggest reason I move back to HARET.

While running, NAND, the GB build seem so much faster. This may be due to the fact that it is running on NAND and have nothing do do with GB vs. FroYo.

So, if GB via HARET would be faster than FroYo via HARET, that would be a reason. If my bluetooth device continues to work on GB via HARET and if 3.5 audio continues to work on GB via HARET, those would be reasons, too.

Just wonderin'

Best regards,
-boggsie
All works fine on the GB build. With the new acoustic coming, BT headsets should be fine too.