View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 02:31 AM
[ACL]
VIP Member
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

New Release 12 - 21 - 2011

Sorry i've been out but i finally got my 400 to boot after flashing winmo like 3 times. Anyway here is what is we have for this release

LK - New LK which will now only go into fastboot on a coldboot. This means android reboots wont get stuck on flashboot anymore if on usb. So what is a "cold boot"? its a boot that happens when a battery is pulled out. So if you have to go to fastboot. Shut the device down, pull the batt and pop it back in and boot (plug in usb early) and it will go to fastboot.

OMGB - Some bugs were killed (All devices)
1) damn market FC because of no language. This one is funny since no other devices on OMGB have these settings (or cm7). But it's fixed so.
2) Issue 11 reported by various people. It was related to gsensor which caused a lockup. fixed.
3) Camera can now take pictures. You can continue using a 3rd party cam if you like, but the aosp one works fine.
4) The world phone Ril was merged in.
5) Rhod100 changes were merged in

Bugs that were not killed are the SMD kernel panics. These happen from time to time when going to sleep or when rebooting. Hard to kill since its deep in the .27 kernel. My plan is to upgrade that piece of code until fixed, so look out for the experimental kernels.

GSM Rhods.

There is still no MIC, but i will release an experimental kernel since i believe thats where the issue is. I didn't want to included it with this release since CDMA is very stable and i didn't want to introduce more bugs.

CDMA Rhods.

I have a hack to fix the ringer. Problem is that is seems to break speakerphone. So you will have to use at your own risk. I'll upload it later.

p.s. No, none of these have GPS enabled. I need the system to be more stable to re-introduce that back in. Once the SMD bug is killed, we can bring the GPS in.