View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 09:21 PM
eric12341
Banned User

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Good-Bye Touch Pro 2 and HTC

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjhuff View Post
A little update. I've had the S2 for five days and it is great! Rooted it the first day and installed tethering. Can transfer files over a USB cable or wirelessly directly from PC to phone. And boy is the phone fast and smooth. Speaktoit Assistant is not as good as Siri, but it beats Tellme. And the GPS programs are awesome! Finally, we have a little pocket here supporting 4g - it will be great when it spreads. So far Android is just as customizable and powerful as WM6.5 - only faster. I have not had to soft re-set this phone once!
@gjhuff well it is a newer phone. I would be pissed if I spent 2 Benjamin's on a phone that didn't just work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqualls View Post
Just rooted a friend's yesterday. You shouldn't have had to install tethering. Most roms have hotspot unlocked. Or if staying stock, there is a hotspot hack. I know his tethers 4g. I should have my Arrive on Monday. Android is nice if you're a kid and want to play, but I need a phone that just works. Had 2 android phones and was not impressed with the OS. Just my opinion. The wife and kid love it though...
@aqualls yea u will love the arrive provided that the sprint towers are in good condition in ur area. In mine they weren't and is why I'm with T-mobile.