View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 05:34 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Sprint/HTC_Touch_Pro2_T7380 Opera/9.70 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amamba
I have a WM6.5.3 device. I switched from Google to Hotmail sync so that I could sync my ToDos. (Also some other reasons, but that's beyond the point).

The problem is, Sense loses its Favorite contacts whenever I sync. Sometimes every other sync, but they are always lost in the end. The contacts are still there, the gibberish that Sense puts in the Notes field is still there, they are just no longer recognized as Favorites.

Does anyone know how to fix this. So far the only two options I seem to have is either stop syncing contacts, or disable Sense contact tab & use iContact instead, neither of which I really want to do.
Never heard of this before.
I wonder if the rom you are using could be causing this?
Maybe ask the chef?
If you can sync fine with a shipped rom but not the rom you're running then that would confirm this.