View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 12:57 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Samsung going to launch Galaxy Nexus Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magik_Missles View Post
The screen is BIGGER than the rezound and the razr 4.65" as opposed to 4.3" on the rezound. The soft keys at the bottom take up a little space, but disappear for videos and such. The only thing the Rezound has over the Nexus is the better camera (I can confirm this from outside the store use) and ppi (which the rezound even beats out the iPhone4). You can't really count CPU speed since the Nexus has been down clocked from a rated 1.5GHz to 1.2GHz I just traded in my Rezound this morning for a Nexus.
yep, I'm aware of the screen size difference and the camera is better as you mentioned. Anyway, best of luck with you new Nexus!