View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 10:22 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by milda25 View Post
I have problem with FN key too. If I pressed FN on my HW keyb, it write '@' ... Does exist any solution? I don't use non-standard stuff, original OMGB with experimental RIL only.
Does it work on HaRET...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by milda25 View Post
Guys, tell me please, how long goes your phone for one battery charge? I have light use my phone, green LED lights most of the time, so it means phone is regular sleeping. Time to die my batery is aproximately 8 hours. I think this isn't to much. Or is it normal? Thanks in advance.
Depends on usage, but the battery life on NAND seems less than HaRET. mbellot said using the 'battery calibration' (what it's called) app from the Market helped immensely.