PPCGeeks Regular

hero121 is just getting started
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: LG Fathom V6 ROM release thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzaboy192 View Post
So here's my thread for my ROMS.
There's currently 2 that I'm still developing. There's the "V6" and the "V6 Manilla" ROMS that are available.
I've built them to Beta2 stage. Don't know if they'll ever leave Beta, but that's my choice.
V6 ROM has:
Standard LG Fathom V7 ROM MINUS:
Microsoft MyPhone (Defunct, removed)
Windows Live
Widgets
Arcsoft PowerMobia
LG Volume (This means you can silence incoming calls)
Verizon Shutdown and Startup sounds. Just images now.
ADDED:
ArcsoftMMS Client. This allows you to get MMS messages.
Set VZ Access manager as default connection upon first boot
(This allows you to do a reflash right away if something goes wrong for whatever reason, and you'll preserve your phone settings.)
Upgraded the Pocket Outlook to the 6.5.5 build that has threaded messaging. Not sure on the exact build number since I have had the files laying around for over a year and just needed to dump them into the EXT.
PHM Registry Editor
PIM Backup
Total Commander 2.5 B3
Opera Mobile 10
Google Maps
And the Ervius Kitchen Tweaks for WM6.5 pack

Manilla ROM has Manilla Core V2.5.20212114.0 and all the trimmings added

That's it
You can find them on my ROM dev page on my site to download them and the flashing tools.
Usual warnings apply. If you brick your phone, make it accidentally forget what it's phone number is (along with not being smart and making a backup) or have it become so unstable that it decides that it doesn't like you anymore and decides to jump out of your pocket randomly, it's not my fault. I can't make you install this stuff, I just make you feel the need to. That's not legally binding.

Although... I would be interested in one that you flashed wrong, as I need a dev phone beyond my standard daily use one.

Enough banter. Here's the link.

Suggestions for additions would be greatly appreciated, along with someone showing me how to port the 6.5.5 branch for use in the ervius Visual kitchen.

(I hope this is okay to post here)
-Pizzaboy192
Dear pizzaboy192,
Where is the V6 ROM release thread. your link is not working, showing 404 (Page Not Found) Error . Please see and post a correct link. Thanks for your effort and interest.