View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 09:42 PM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: Free Cloud Storage for online backup (so far 48.75 Gb's free)

Basically Box.net is offering 50GB online storage (normally 5GB) to anyone with an LG or Xperia phone. If you dont have any of these phones you can still benifit from this offer by quickly editing your build.prop.

HOW TO GET FREE 50GB (BOX.net) STORAGE (your phone need to be rooted):

1. Download Box(v1.4.2.2) and install it on your Android device.
2. Use Root Explorer to edit the file build.prop in system folder (root/system):

edit these two lines to look like this (MAKE A BACKUP FIRST);
ro.product.manufacturer=LGE
ro.product.model=VS910 4G

3. Reboot the device

4. Open the box app, either register for a new account or login using your 5 Gb account, and you should receive a 50GB account or account upgrade.

This offer had been extended til 3/30/12!!!
This offer ends on the 31st of December so make the most of it.
Don't forget to restore your original build.prop after.

If this works for ya, don't forget to hit the thanks button!! And if anyone needs(non root users), pm me your email addy with a temp password(for the box account) and I'll sign you up for one!!

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 01-02-2012 at 10:26 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.