View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 01:37 PM
[ACL]
VIP Member
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by starling100 View Post
OK, after 2 times reboot and my terrible USB cable.
I got several logs for debugging MIC issues. Hope it's helpful for you.
hey did you try the light sensor and prox ? this dmesg is really short and doesnt show much activity when it comes to LS and prox

There is something wrong with your setup.

12-15 01:01:47.530 E/lights ( 122): write_int failed to open /dbgfs/micropklt_dbg/auto_backlight

This does not exist on my code. Did you modify the sensors ?

EDIT: I see, you are using haret libs. I'm going to let you know this only once. I don't support hacked setups. It makes it impossible to troubleshoot and delays progress. So if you want to help, you have to use what we put out. Plain and simple. Or else your bugs will be mistaken for something else and we end up loosing time.

So please, fix your setup or wait until a final release.

Last edited by [ACL]; 12-14-2011 at 02:05 PM.