View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 08:15 AM
2 Bunny
Banned User
Threadstarter

2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to 2 Bunny Send a message via Skype™ to 2 Bunny
Post Re: PAGEPLUS QUESTION Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
our bargain bin sometimes, ebay, craiglist...etc..
Okay. How often would you say they come around here on the Bargain Bin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
umm..yes and no...

old sero = sero = 30$
new sero = EDRP = 60$
sero premium = 40$

sero premium is when you had an old sero plan and you upgraded it for $10 to allow you to use all none 4g devices. 4g devices are $10 extra a month.
So you're saying the current "premium" offering would cost me $50 a month with 4G? Is there an option to not do the 4G?

Because actually, $40 is seriously pushing it, and I'd rather not go much higher than 35. What I was thinking I could do in the meantime though, is I could maybe go with Virgin Mobile's decent (but non roaming) $35 plan until I can find a suitable SERO one. A friend gave me some old broken VM phones that I can use as "esn donors", and I think I might've found some suitable instructions to make my phone "reflect" (clone) one of those. If this does end up being possible, does anyone know what is all involved with programming? I know when I ported my Sprint Diamond to boost, I just remember rebooting it and it worked. Would VM be the same thing then (since they use sprint), or would there be something else involved to get it programmed and fully working?

Thanks.

- 2B