View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 10:18 PM
GoodThings2Life
Bringer of Good Things

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Upgrading from the HTC Touch Pro 2 to a HTC Aarive – Need HELP!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazy2001x View Post
is there a file explorer for this phone, can i set some folders to behidden?
No, there is no file system access. My recommendation is to bury your private stash in the Zune Pictures library, and then go to Settings for Pictures hub and choose a single image for your background instead of leaving it to "shuffle".

Quote:
oh... and can i add my facebook account without adding all my contacts? i really dont want my facebook contacts on my phone. but i woudl like to see my posts/feds/upload pics.
Yes. In Settings, find People, and choose filter my contact list.

Quote:
and ugr.. when the phone is locked.. how do i stop my txt from poping up at the top of the screen when they come in? when its locked i dont want anyone so see any preview of my text.
You don't. Sorry.

Quote:
and the speaker volume sucks.. grr.. there is no real diff between speaker and no speaker.. its not loud at all.
Yeah, agreed. That's one of the things about the Arrive I wasn't all that fond of, but I usually ended up with headphones or plugging it into a small set of speakers I have on my desk.