View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 04:24 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: Mango quirks - Do you have any?

Quote:
Originally Posted by esqueue View Post
A major issue for me is the fact that my download size is limited over the cell network.
As this is not a limit or bug with Mango, it's a carrier limitaion that I HATE. Manytimes I have been stuck somewhere with No WI-FI access that I was so board that I wanted to download a new game and I can't because of the size. I guess it's a way to save money but, it still pisses me off.

Do iphone users have to deal with this ? How about Android ? Who actually sets this (MS or carrier?)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by esqueue View Post
Another quirk is the voice command feature, it works well most of the time but sometimes just act stupid.

After holding the windows symbol, I say:

Call, louie's burger

Searching for Call Louie's Burger

Call, louie's burger

Searching for Hola Leesburg

Call, louie's burger

Searching for Carl Beber

Other times it will call.
I use this alot for text and dialing. It needs to be almost in a perfect area for it to work great. No real background noise and you need to be very clear and not rushed.

It's not perfect by any means but, better than most things I have seen.

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !

Last edited by DavidinCT; 12-11-2011 at 04:27 PM.