View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 10:56 PM
[ACL]
VIP Member
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighthawk243 View Post
For those having issues with the screen calibration, do the following:

1) Open up a command shell (I used the terminal emulator)
2) Change to root (using su)
3) Using your favorite text editor, edit /data/ts-calibration
4) Replace the values with the ones from your favorite ts-calibration. I personally used these values: 833,889,198,885,512,530,835,183,200,179
5) Save the ts-calibration file
6) Reboot the phone.

Once you reboot, cat /data/ts-calibration to make sure the settings took.

The stock settings seem to be close, but just off enough (especially at the edges) to make things difficult.
you should read a few pages back. We were working on the issue and found the error. Also you should not use someone else's ts calib file since each device has a different set of numbers that only the user will be able to set by calibrating it.

So please, dont do this. People will get into the habit and next release i'll get asked "hey should i still copy my calib file" ...