View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 06:12 PM
[ACL]
VIP Member
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbellot View Post
Yes, it is my daily phone. I'm not what you would call a heavy user.

I have been playing with the releases all the way back to BLAZN, but I finally got fed up with WinMo back in September and moved to FRX7 full time.

FRX7.1 was great, but having to reboot through WinMo always bugged me and from the little bit of playing I did with the GBX0A distro I knew GingerBread was a better match for the TP2 so when OMGB popped up I jumped in to help out.

Touch calibration is OK. It seems a bit "off" near the edges but generally good enough. Would you like me to pull the info off the color bar screen and files like vzi did?
no its fine, most likely what i will do is release a experimental update to apply via recovery to test my fixes. So if you are a daily user you would definitely be able to test it and notice the difference.