View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 02:31 PM
[ACL]
VIP Member
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevoroni View Post
I had issues using the calibration from winmo. I specifically flashed to the rom I used before I switched to this (Blackout rom-winmo 6.1) and calibrated before flashing the new build.
I replaced the ts-calibration file with the sd card one and it is much better.

I have also had 36+ hours of battery life with minimal use, a few short calls, a dozen or so texts and a little web browsing. I average 14-16 hours during a normal day. This is with a new OEM battery, before I got the new one I was lucky to get 6 hours with normal use. =D>
this is good to hear. cdma will go full stable soon after one final update to include gps. Lot of little buggs getting killed.

I had to consult with cotulla on the calib points. we have the right numbers but we may not have the orientation correct. They may be inverted. So i'll play with it tonight and see what can be done about this.