View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 01:05 AM
[ACL]
VIP Member
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vzihome View Post
@[ACL] tri-color screen numbers 507,524 799,845 788,201 221,210 221,847

adb shell cat output: 820,881,183,879,497,529,822,179,181,178

created some more batch files to get dmesg log file,radio log, display calibration info, flash and boot into recovery
here

edit: i gave you info of the one i had replaced the ts-cali file; other rhodium never displayed any info

uploaded logs for weird display issues, power press screen would come on briefly and go black, could still unlock on black screen, waited for LED to go green and try again for several times. usually 5th time was the charm, also locking up.... could be related to v6 supercharger script will omit on new fresh install

v6 script might be causing issues will omit from now on
hmm well i dont need the numbers of your ts-calib file but of the calib file generated on first boot. You can always grab a fresh one by doing this on adb shell

Code:
cat /sys/android_tp_cal/tp_cal
It should match your tri color numbers but in a different order.