View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 04:34 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by viber View Post
I do adb remount. Because if i just push files is write readonly system. Nothing changed when i put this ril.
May be need to start from task29.

P.S. How can i save angry birds savings in this case. My wife will angry if i again clear all and need to start from begining.
You've gotta be kidding me...

Titanium Backup.

Others have success with the RIL, if you're not able just wait until the next build.

Edit - looks like others didn't adb push, they actually put it in the .zip and then flashed. You can try that as well, although adb push should work (assuming you set the permissions the same!!! Oh, and reboot).