Old 03-13-2008, 09:43 AM
tc3jg
PPCGeeks Regular

tc3jg is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to tc3jg
Re: Encountering Other Titan Users

hah yeah guys i agree with all of you ...by me being at college tho at least at my college i actually know alot of people with the mogul but non of them tweak and hack it like us fellow geeks. when normal phone users see my phone they automatically think im a computer genius when im not but hey. And its funny that some of you say you all see alot of wings because i know at least three people who have them now but NON know anything about tweaking it out...i know a few ppc users that tweak it out but they arent mogul users most of them have the older ppc that came out for att years ago or verizon years ago. but yes ONLY IF THEY KNEW what I HAD UNDER THE HOOD lol. I do hate how my top part has PLAY that is really annoying but hey guess it comes with the phone. O by the way when the people see my carbon (fake carbon) fiber case they automatically say O WOW what phone is that i find pride in saying O its just the sprint mogul. then i show em it hahah love it.

P.s i find myself looking at others phones also and its funny to see someone with this super nice phone (titan 2) who dont know how to do what we do i try to help but some people just dont got it. And yes i wish their were more fellow geeks but we are a select and unique group surely.