View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 01:51 AM
[ACL]
VIP Member
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbellot View Post
Yep. The only thing I can think of doing "recently" is applying the V6 Supercharger script last night (about 16 hours prior to the lock-up). Script Manager came along for the ride (naturally).

It was such a totally random thing I don't know that I can reproduce it, but if it happens again I will grab any logs and the /proc/last_kmsg file to see if they reveal anything new.

Some other things of interest.

1. I had one random reboot this evening (nowhere near a PC when it happened, so no logs).
2. I have not experienced any "long to wake" problems with the display since yesterday's update.
3. I'm still seeing significantly worse battery life vs. FRX7.1, but I guess that's the price you pay living on the bleeding edge...
thats cool.. just keep at it and i'm sure we will run into it again. Also keep an eye on the light. If its orange most of the time that means its not sleeping. How many hours you get after a full charge? can you at least get 24 ?