View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 01:05 AM
steveo70
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: replacing the cracked screen on htc arrive ?

It isn't listed on Cornings site. I've had mine since day 1 unprotected and still looks brand new. I remember reading elsewhere an email response from HTC stating they are using their equivalent of Gorilla glass but did not reveal the manufacturer. As far as waiting on new Sprint phones...after a detailed conversation regarding my reason for leaving Sprint after 12 yrs to get my etf for Sprint to buy the Titan .01 deal, I talked to to the rep regarding possibly staying if they would have any new WP7 phones in the near future. I got the expected response...no. She did let me know they are releasing another Android phone soon. Can't wait for the backorder to lift.