View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 11:30 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: Insurance Replacement - What would you do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbyham View Post
My sliding keyboard stopped working today. Called assurion and learned I have the $50 deductible policy. That was good news. But they only offered me some the samsung omnia 2, continuum and then something called the samsung reality. All looked like the kind of phones I would buy for my 7 year old. After some intense discussion and being escalated to advanced CS (whatever that is) I was offered a Droid 2. At least that is a world phone. Can anyone advise me on what you would do? I asked about Droid 3 and Stratosphere but no go on those. Any other thoughts on how to handle this? TIA
Too bad you can't get a replacement TP2 or an HTC phone of some kind.

I think if I had those choices I might get the Omnia 2 or if you want Android go with the Droid 2.