View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 11:43 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Albums default folder

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Well on the Photos and Videos Tab in Manila you can select a favorite to always show first when you go to that tab. You click on the left softkey Album then click the left softkey Albums to select the one you want then click on the right softkey Menu and select Set As Favorite.

I don't know if that's what you are asking for?

Are you referring to Titanium?
thanks for the reply horndoctor . im refering to sense and i know about setting the "favourite" folder however when you tap "albums" in the start menu i want it to default to "My Pictures" instead of showing every image on the device and memory card . its quite annoying .