View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 01:22 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Got the HTC Rezound yesterday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley View Post
good to hear you are enjoying the device. I've been pretty content running it stock and adding Go launcher to play around a bit. LOL. The built in task manager is very useful as well. What's even more amazing is the dual core is really not being fully utilized yet with respects to hardware acceleration. ICS will bring that
Actually you aren't using dual cores at all unless the app specifically has SMP support. As for hardware acceleration, that existed since Froyo, what you didn't have is hardware accelerated UI which comes with ICS. There is only 1phone with hardware accelerated UI that is Gingerbread which I shall not name here lol (you can guess which lol)

Also how is your 4G? are you having the infamous 4g disconnect issue that happens to all 4g phones outside of NY?(and by all i mean samsung,motorola,htc,lg you name it) (asking cause I haven't left NYC just yet on a btrip but plan to in a month so wondering how it is and whether or not they fixed it yet, thinking if i should bring my wimax phone just in case :/)

Edit: Some googling around some are saying sense 3.5 has hardware accelerated ui option but is disabled by default *shrugs*

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)

Last edited by gTen; 12-02-2011 at 01:34 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.