View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 02:21 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: I STILL THINK MY EPIC ROCKS

I still like my Epic, even though I swapped to the Droid Charge I don't really use the Droid charge...I have yet to even do anything on my droid charge other then load up a custom rom and tether..that is about it :/..I only love my droid charge for the LTE lol..otherwise my heart still belongs to my Epic!

To understand why my affair with my droid..well there is a saying a picture is worth 1,000 words..but some pictures are worth 36,250 words :/

I mean I really want to be back to my Epic...but the above numbers are just to hard to reject at this point ...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)

Last edited by gTen; 12-01-2011 at 02:36 AM.