View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 08:20 PM
esqueue
Halfway to VIP Status

esqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuff
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What part of WP7 do you guys like? Sell me on WP7 :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedon View Post
He won't have a full 14 days tho.
With sero if you buy the phone instore, you loose your account. I tried 4 different stores, all corporate stores mind you, and none could even touch my account. One of the managers even called the customer service about it and their answer was "what's a sero??"

Sent from my PG86100
Sorry, I didn't read all but instead of loosing your SERO account it must be updated to the SERO premium which adds free any mobile to mobile as opposed to sprint to spring and gps for $10 extra. $20 extra if you go 4g. I figured that the $10 was well worth the hassle of having to deal with my tp2 anymore.

On topic semi-rant: I didn't feel like going to an evo like everyone in my fam did so I took a gamble with wp7. I was victorious as the phone is virtually lag free and actually works. I know that some may be sick of seeing this but that is the only way to explain it.

The TP2 felt like a 160 hp vehicle pulling a 5000 lbs body while my arrive feels like a 200 hp car pulling a VW bug.

Last edited by esqueue; 11-30-2011 at 08:22 PM.