View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 05:29 AM
imneveral0ne
When will then be now?
Threadstarter

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
Re: the opposite of logmein

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbunnie View Post
Scratch that.
Tested again, and got it to work. Pretty sweet, really. All you have to do is make sure MyMobileR is already running on your mobile device. Here's a step by step rundown (I'm assuming you've already installed MyMobileR):
1)Open MyMobileR on your mobile device.
2)Click on the icon and hit IPConnect to get your mobile device's IP address. Click OK (this step isn't really necessary, it is just to get your IP address)
3)Open MyMobileR on your PC
4)Rt click on the tray icon and click on IP connect
5)Type in your mobile's IP and wham-bam, your connected.
6)Double click on the icon and you've got yourself a remote desktop style window.

Remember, the port needs to be open on any firewall, both software and hardware.
The port used is 1004 (at least on mine...)
This is especially sweet since with the Rev. A upgrade, uplink is signficantly faster, making this type of connection a hell of lot easier to work with.

Rep it up if you think this is useful!

thanx alot man. i'll be sure to try this when i get home