View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 01:29 AM
t0mmyr
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: anyone know if assurion is still giving out replacement tp2s??

keep us posted, my wife and i still have 2 tp2s, hers is cracked and damaged to hell and sprint wont touch it becuase of that, her screen goes landscape and back anytime u touch it so it always freezes.

mines in fairly good condition except that the top plastic part of the screen is peeling off from being inserted and removed from my pocket so many times. sprint said they wouldn't replace the screen because its cosmetic and still functions, i tried to argue that eventually its going to come off completely and expose the the touch glass part that will eventually crack the glass and then i will be further screwed cuz they will say its physical damage at that point. they then said if there is a single crack less than a 1/4" they will replace the screen, wtf? am i supposed to take a chance that when it does crack its gonna be a tiny one? i dont have that good of luck