View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 11:49 AM
[ACL]
VIP Member
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (Latest version 1.2.3) - 400/500 Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
So 86shelby, what does occur ... do you get into LK or are you stuck at the boot splash screen?

When I ended up at a similar conclusion, only thing MTTY did was let me ensure that the phone was wiped completely clean with a TASK29.

Frankly, this really surprises me - I thought that if you could get to bootloader, you were not bricked and here are two instances where that obviously isn't the case.

Best regards,
-boggsie
the only reason i recommended mtty was because when we first started the project, wozzer and i would have tons of weird issues where we couldnt do anything. Mtty lets you run more tasks and i recall one time i was sure i was fried, but sure enough after some random tasking i was able to get winmo again and continue.