View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 03:00 AM
steveo70
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What part of WP7 do you guys like? Sell me on WP7 :P

That's exactly why I just dropped Sprint for AT&T. Being an avid hunter I got tired of roaming back home w/sketchy service and got a Titan for .01. I too needed GPS, weather, wind conditions. Finally decided carrier was more important, bonus was the free Titan for switching over. Not sure regarding GAlarm. Never needed. Yes calendar is great. There is an offline maps app offered, I personally couldn't get to download (waited too late 'til service was limited). Too late now and can't complain nor recommend and won't need it now since switching carrier. The weather Channel app/live tile (w/radar) is nice.