View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 03:17 AM
steveo70
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who Still Loves Their TP2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkbunniz View Post
I love my arrive I still miss aspects of my tp and tp2 but I think that wp is more sleek and organized plus the processor makes a big difference, that was the only reason I left my tp2 last year for the evo 4g and took so long to get the arrive my evo 3d had dual core but I didn't see much of a difference now I'm just waiting on sprint and HTC to give me a newer version of the arrive without the slide out....

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
Agree and so was I. Talked to Sprint today and told them my frustrations not supporting WP7. They said they had no upcoming devices except for Android (Nexus). After 12 yrs w/Sprint I sadly bailed out to AT&T for the FREE Titan/NO activation black friday deal. Only works for me because when I go back home hunting the only service available is AT&T. After my discount my bill actually dropped 1o$ per month.