View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 09:09 PM
n1nj4Lo
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

n1nj4Lo is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to n1nj4Lo Send a message via MSN to n1nj4Lo Send a message via Yahoo to n1nj4Lo Send a message via Skype™ to n1nj4Lo
Re: Has Anyone Managed to Get This on The Verizon PrePaid Plan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.7; en-us; Incredible 2 Build/GRI40; CyanogenMod-7) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Id watch out for those 3rd party companies. Stick with the big ones.
Well Page Plus Cellular is a 3rd party, and I was completely satisfied with them, just left cause of the limited data. I'd really advise anyone against metroPCS Flashing, once a phone is flashed it's damn near impossible to rebrand it back to the original service provider...

I'm waiting and hoping ReachOut Wireless comes out with a unlimited everything plan, I doubt they're going to anytime soon they're one of 3 government funded cellphone companies ya know free service if ya get social security or food stamps. But I don't see them having an unlimited everything plan anytime soon. Plus not to mention Shaka uses Sprint and Verizon towers, how can ya go wrong with that?

What are some Verizon MVNO's you'd suggest with Unlimited everything? I don't wanna get tied into a contract.

Or maybe AT&T Prepaid unlimited everything... 50 a month, how hard is it to unlock them sim card and set up the web and mms?

Last edited by n1nj4Lo; 11-20-2011 at 09:42 PM.