View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 12:54 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07.1 - Maintenance Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by collin View Post
i've got FRX07.1 updated with the latest zImage and rootfs. Much faster than the stock 7.1 bundle build. Bluetooth wasn't working on the stock and still isn't on the updated. Is it supposed to be working yet?
Bluetooth kinda works. It depends on the headset it seems - some people say it works great, others say it doesn't work at all. I could get my headset to pair, but it wouldn't pass any audio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by janusman View Post
it has been stable for weeks now

But - still facing a few issues here and there.

1. long calls lead to SOD (sometimes).
2. "Cannot connect to camera" - sometimes it happens - I rarely use camera that too..
3. lately (quite frequently) - I have to drum my finders on the screen for the device to wake up (like partial SOD??)...
4. When I listen to songs - if a call comes - I am not able to hear any my ringtone. the song just passes/mutes. Is this something known??
1. It happens. I still have SOD's in low service areas, just turn on airplane mode, solved.
2. Our cam code is a complete binary hack, we have 0 source on it. There's rumblings of converting over to some OSS cam code, but that hasn't happened yet.
3. Ok...?
4. Not for me. On extUSB? 3.5mm? Speaker? Are you on vibrate always? Do you have the ringtone setting turned up? Does it play in the earpiece? Keep in mind, there's still a lot of acoustic routing problems still outstanding.