View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 08:25 PM
2 Bunny
Banned User
Threadstarter

2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to 2 Bunny Send a message via Skype™ to 2 Bunny
Post WIMAX Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
Damn he's selling his contract on eBay there's gotta be a reason y he wants out and its probably because of the shitty 3G speeds. So ur better off with the GSM option I gave u.
I thought I already said so, but maybe I wasn't very clear, so I'll just say it again: The Samsung Epic is incompatible with the inferior GSM network.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gullzway View Post
I've seen many sero plans sold on ebay, but not that many these days. I paid $75 for mine a year ago, and it's paid for itself tenfold. Your not going to beat $50/month even on prepaid with the roaming Sprint gives you.
You may be able to sign up for a new eprp plan, get the sero plan transferred into your name, then cancel the eprp plan within 30 days.

Also it's a best offer auction, they may take $100
Sent from my SPH-D700 using PPCGeeks
As expensive as it is, it might be a good move, but I'm still not entirely sure I want to go that route. Is that EPRP plan you were talking about their current Sprint.com/Sero plan? Does their current $39.99 plan include any data?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gullzway View Post
Who know's , maybe they don't know you can go sero premium. And not everyone's 3g speeds are bad, mine average 1.2 mb/sec, I'm not complaining for $50/month.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using PPCGeeks
Exactly. The glass is actually mostly full. Say, do you have access to WiMAX with that plan on your Epic?

- 2B

Last edited by gullzway; 02-14-2012 at 08:58 PM.