View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 04:46 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

So you hope...
Then you can finally completely justify to yourself that you switched to verizon and amp up your sprint bashing even more. Do you work for verizon or something??
Give it a rest angry little man. That's all you do on these forums is gripe, gripe, gripe and criticise. Not really helping just negative.

no i don't work for verizon, im simply stating the grass is greener. i was with sprint for 6 years and always had horrid customer service. then having to deal with 9 months of horrid speeds and dropped calls i got fed up. be realistic, sprint cannot keep the unlimited and they won't. they are already making changes and soon they will to the smartphone plans. i see all you guys that are still on unsupported phones because you want to save money. i get that but eventually you will have to suck it up like the rest of us and pay more, there's no getting around that. you call it negative, i call it being a realist.
Everything in this world changes!
How do you know Verizon won't make changes that you won't like and force you to change things? You don't! The same goes for AT&T, T-Mobile, or whatever carrier you might be with. They all make changes and we all have to deal with those changes whenever they arise. There is nothing any of us can do about it except complain or switch carriers. It's not just one carrier.
Yes, I call you a basher and negative because every post I read from you on this site for the last several months has been nothing but negative. You never post unless someone starts a thread with a question about Sprint or has some sort of complaint. Then you pile on.
Give it a rest dude!

I can't believe I'm taking the time to post this because I usually just ignore it but enough already!