View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 04:33 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - OMGB - 1.2.2{2.3.5} - 400/500 Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevoroni View Post
I'm not sure if it happened on a fresh install, it was shortly after I installed that I loaded up the apps I use frequently.
I could try uninstalling those two for starters and see if that helps.

Would an app make a difference if it happens more regularly when the phone is charging? It fails to wake on the first try ~50% when it is plugged in as opposed to rarely ever when it is not plugged in.
I doubt it, but I've never had a failed wake problem on NAND. Used to happen on the time on HaRET, now it "just works".

Edit - besides, the phone isn't actually sleeping when it's on the charger, so I don't know what the hell to call that. It's not a failed wake, as the phone isn't even asleep.

Edit 2 - is this consistently reproducible? Put it on the charger, phone fails to wake? I certainly can't reproduce that. Please try on a freshly installed build, no apps - see if you still have the failed wake issue when charging. If so, I'd like to see those logs. Thanks.

Last edited by arrrghhh; 11-16-2011 at 04:39 PM.