View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 03:05 PM
fixxxer2012
#1 troll!

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: So Long Unlimited Plans on Sprint?

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

So you hope...
Then you can finally completely justify to yourself that you switched to verizon and amp up your sprint bashing even more. Do you work for verizon or something??
Give it a rest angry little man. That's all you do on these forums is gripe, gripe, gripe and criticise. Not really helping just negative.

no i don't work for verizon, im simply stating the grass is greener. i was with sprint for 6 years and always had horrid customer service. then having to deal with 9 months of horrid speeds and dropped calls i got fed up. be realistic, sprint cannot keep the unlimited and they won't. they are already making changes and soon they will to the smartphone plans. i see all you guys that are still on unsupported phones because you want to save money. i get that but eventually you will have to suck it up like the rest of us and pay more, there's no getting around that. you call it negative, i call it being a realist.