View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 12:14 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: So Long Unlimited Plans on Sprint?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasAggie97 View Post
Yes and no.

What Sprint does (and they did this to me) is when I upgraded to the HTC Arrive from the HTC Mogul, they made me switch to an everything data plan, even though I already had an unlimited data package on my old HTC Mogul. They said I had to have the everything data plan in order to use the new phone......

At the end of the day, when I dumped my 3rd uneeded line, added the $10 extra data fee, the price came out to what I had been paying. oh well....
same here.....When I got the EVO I was forced to switch to everything data....I already had a family plan, but the 3rd-5th lines were $10, now they are $20 even though they are not smartphones

I'd be fine w/ data caps if they drop prices.....I dont tether that much anyways