View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 10:12 AM
[ACL]
VIP Member
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - OMGB - 1.2.2{2.3.5} - 400/500 Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by muziling View Post
Finally found people have same problem with me. something is pegging my cpu, all apps installed on OMGB is same with installed on FRX7, FRX7 works well without this problem.
In last posts, not only trevoroni has fail wake issue.

ACL, this build is modified by which OMGB version? INCREDIBLE? INCREDIBLE 2? HERO?
OMGB | T3hH4xx0r
This build is 100% from source. Not some binary hack.. who the hell do you think i am ? lol

I'm not going to solve any pegging issues for you guys. There is a high percentage that have no issues with the same devices. So unless i can replicate it or have some useful logs, I cant do much .

When the pegging is happening, do a top and see what process is consuming the most. Maybe its a bad app, or possibly the gps. GPS isnt not perfect.

Last edited by [ACL]; 11-16-2011 at 10:24 AM.