View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 11:06 PM
fixxxer2012
#1 troll!

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ongoing service issues with no resolution in sight (updated 11/14)

eric i just would of went to best buy or tmobile and let them port the number and set it up, too much hassle to do it yourself. as far as selling your contract it may be hard because most everyone knows the network currently sucks. and since you didn't pay your bill, your service could be interrupted and give your arrive a bad esn. not to be rude but it's going to be a mess if you wait to sell it too someone. id walk into tmobile tomorrow and have them do all the work. that's what we did when we went to verizon, it was easy as pie.

i have no clue why sprint is giving you such a hard time? have you gotten vocal with them? that's what i had to do, then i just ported my numbers over and they let me out. i cannot imagine your eft will be that much, as i said you can just make payments after you switch to tmobile.

not to be funny but you sorta seem on the fence about doing this. if it was me it would of been a done deal already.