View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 01:52 PM
eric12341
Banned User

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My HTC touch pro 2 screen does not work in some areas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjennings2510 View Post
Very weird. I am an electrician and you know what? My phone started doing something similar...during the day it was hit or miss on whether or not it would work...but at home after a couple of hours it would work again.....unfortunately after a couple of weeks of that my digitizer went out completely......wouldn't work anywhere.....just weird how these things work out....but your digitizer is probably going out....major problem with this phone for some reason.....I went thru 4 TP2 phones....but I loved it...even tho WM6.5 is close to outdated now the phone had a lot of features not to mention the ability to dual boot with android...one of the only reasons I kept getting it replaced....but after this last time i just went with the EVO....temporarily until I can save up for the Galaxy S2...(i hate contracts so I will pay full price) sorry to blab off subject....if I were you I would make sure I had a backup phone handy. Nonetheless I will miss my TP2. I actually just deactivated last night when the EVO arrived...........
@jjennings2510 I still have my TP2, currently retired but it still works perfectly. Kudos to the hating contracts part, i never thought i would hate my contract with sprint right now as im currently trying to get out of it because of the slow speeds and how they are really affecting the enjoyment of my arrive and my productivity in general.